View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Will this work for official wow classic 

As title suggests I’ve stopped playing wow since HB was shut down and haven’t found a bot since . I’m a weirdo who enjoys botting more than playing for some reason.. anyways, thanks for any info as I’m not fimiliar with your project

Tue May 21, 2019 1:43 am
Paying User

Dopax wrote:
As title suggests I’ve stopped playing wow since HB was shut down and haven’t found a bot since . I’m a weirdo who enjoys botting more than playing for some reason.. anyways, thanks for any info as I’m not fimiliar with your project

yes, absolutely work flawless !!! silly question

Tue May 21, 2019 5:11 am
Paying User

I remember Vanilla WoW had bots functioning even with the Warden system active. Ofcourse it's come a long way since then, but should be possible to find loopholes... I'm testing it at least, worth a shot. :D

Tue May 21, 2019 10:26 am
Site Admin

I have no intentions to make it compatible with the retail classic version, sorry.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3125

Tue May 21, 2019 12:51 pm
Paying User

But vanilla private servers will die after the release of the classic. So vanilla botter will die without the support of official servers

Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:08 pm
Site Admin

MausFarm wrote:
But vanilla private servers will die after the release of the classic. So vanilla botter will die without the support of official servers

Maybe, yes. Maybe not, though. Private servers for all patches have existed alongside retail for a long time, so I doubt that they will all just decide to shut down their servers. And regardless, if Blizzard should decide to go down the Glider/HonorBuddy route with me then VB would be dead just the same.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]