View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Problem's after Respawn 
Paying User

Hey Guys,

now i know a little bit for creating own profiles and the route works as far but i have one Problem:

If my Charackter was killed - he runs automaticly back and respawn's. So far so good but after refresh HP and MANA he just do nothing it only says " Have no Target " and in bad position run's no mob to my char to fix my problem :/ After respawn he dosent go the route.

Sorry for my bad english but i hope you can understand ma problem a little bit :/

[03:27] 38388> Trying to unstuck... Repeated sequence!
[03:29] 38388> Resurrected. Going back to work.

After this he summon my voidwalker, regg life and mana and after that he took's nothing and thats my problem. after this he dont respawn the route if no random mob attack me -,-

Thats my problem since 3 profiles and that sucks if i'm not home and it stucks there

Thu May 02, 2019 1:50 am
Paying User

elcapawn wrote:

but after refresh HP and MANA he just do nothing it only says " Have no Target " no mob runs to my char to fix my problem :/ After respawn he dosent go the route.

Thats my problem since 3 profiles and that sucks if i'm not home and it stucks there

Please post 1 of the profiles you are using, or at least a portion of it. Something is using a spell without a direct reference to what. i.e. your auto attack is casting without distance or havetarget or something similar like !incombat.

Sounds like your farming profile works fine and does respawn when needed but your character is 'stuck' trying to cast a spell. It is trying to cast that spell before it is going to do anything else.

The "you have no target" "you need a target" error is your point of reference. Something is casting when it should not be.

Thu May 02, 2019 12:33 pm
Site Admin

Sounds like the bot is supposed to cast a buff which is either on a non accessible (not A-Z or 0-9) key or you don't have "auto self casting" enabled in WoWs interface settings.

Thu May 02, 2019 1:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]