View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Failed password attempts, account locked 
Paying User

Hello Lys,

I used your bot a few months back for several months and just recently paid for another month. I was using the bot for the last several days with no issue. Today I downloaded a fresh version with no vbconfig file so it prompted me for a password. I couldn't remember my password (it was cached with google chrome's password tool on the website so I didn't need to remember the password to pay my subscription). I tried several different passwords, with around 5 failed attempts into the software's login prompt. On the 4th or 5th attempt the login prompt window closed and the process crashed, I assumed because I failed too many times.

I then reset my password via my email and then changed it to my preferred password within my profile on the forum. Now that I have reset my password and I know what it is, the Vanilla Bot 1.8.9 software crashes upon me entering my credentials every time. Even if I run restarter.exe it keeps poping the credential window up and then crashing.

From my IT experience it seems like my account is locked out from too many failed password attempts. A common active directory issue. Please advise, I'd love to get back to botting.

Best Regards,
Brinlol

P.S. Eventviewer shows the application error for the crash as.... (I can post additional Event Viewer info if needed)

Faulting application path: C:\Users\calkh\Desktop\IT\New folder\Vanilla Botter.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll

Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:08 am
Paying User

Also, this issue is identical on two different PC's. I have tried with a freshly downloaded copy of 1.8.9 and also an older copy of 1.8.9 with a vbconfig file, on both PC's. This is why I feel my credentials are being rejected by the software. Should I perhaps try to reset my password once again?

Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:42 am
Paying User

Pls halp <3

Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:05 am
Paying User

**UPDATE** It is my home network's public IP address that is being blocked from login via the software. I used my cell phone to hot spot a WiFi signal for my laptop. This gives me a different public IP address.

I was able to log-in with a different public IP via the software. Please unban my home network's public IP <3

As soon as I switch back to my home WiFi, the software crashes and I cannot login to the software.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:20 am
Site Admin

Try again.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]