View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Bot standing still or not moving or not attacking - READ 
Paying User

6AM here and I am making a new profile becoming frustrated with WHY will the bot not get into range to attack?? It was driving me insane, have had it happen before, and it has and does happen to a lot of people here. Before I explain all of this, here's how I figured out what it was.

Paladin grinding in Loch, suddenly won't go towards a boar. If the boar moved further away, the bot would follow... If the boar came closer, the bot would still do nothing.. First thing that came to mind was I have a problem with a command in the profile that's not reading !incombat or incombat right. Checked, it knows what to use in combat and what to use out of combat.

Further annoyance by the bot.. Would manually move the bot into range and it would attack and do what it's supposed to - until the next target. At this point I'm about to scrap the profile and delete it all because SOMETHING is the right here. Thought about a post I read, thank you Lys, if a command does NOT have distance> or distance< and it requires that to attack - the bot will use the distance from a different command.

Started looking and changed everything I could think of to distance<5 (distance<4 works better sometimes) and still nothing!

Top of the profile is where I have hammer of justice to stop mobs from running away. Its distance was set to distance<8. I changed that distance (eventually moved the command lower) to distance<5 and everything magically worked!

TLDR:......

Bot not attacking or it just stands still then check all your distance< and distance> ESPECIALLY if you are melee! !incombat and incombat in the wrong spots or attached to the wrong commands will cause you a major headache too.

Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]