View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Vendor Waypoints 
Paying User

Having a weird issue that occurs at random, it seems, and all depends on where you start the 1st vendor waypoint. Starting the vendor waypoint at the vendor to move towards the grinding waypoints works. Starting vendor paths at your grinding paths, moving to the vendor this time, will cause the bot to run to vendor and sit and basically spin in place - only if you start the profile off of any waypoints and the bot looks for closest to walk to in which it finds the vendor path. Just don't make the vendor path starting at wrong spot it's not a bother.

Edit! - Had those backwards... Vendor as waypoint 1 causes issues.. Vendor as last waypoint works fine.

Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:13 am
Paying User

Found out what had been causing this issue for me. Adding vendor ID while still recording vendor waypoints... Stopped doing this and have not had a problem since. The bot actually walks to the grinding path instead of to the vendor first! lol..

Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:41 pm
Site Admin

That's weird, neither the direction nor adding the vendor ID mid creation should affect it in any way but I'll try to reproduce the issue.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:07 pm
Paying User

I have deleted many farming profiles because the bot chose to find the vendor path > normal or death path and walk to the vendor; sometimes get to vendor and then walk to normal waypoints (or sometimes off in to a wall for some reason) and the other half it would get to the vendor but wiggle back and forth like pressing arrow key left and arrow key right continuously. Since stopping recording before adding vendor id I have not had this issue with any profile.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]