View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
How does this bot function in PvP? 

To begin, I want a PvP vanilla bot. Unfortunately we cannot multibox on the server(Lightshope), and running 2 windows is risky even in 2 pcs, since you can only Num-Lock so much, eventually after ~10 bgs people will find out.

How does it attack enemy players? Does it have weird pathing where it stutter-steps as ive seen on some bots? I want it to look as fluid as possible to mimic another person. Also how good is it's rotation? Does the bot interrupt like literally the second a person casts? That would actually be pretty nice, this bot would be more OP than a player...would be good to have a 2nd ally next to me in BGs.

How difficult would it be to script the bot to say, run away if there is like 7 alliance coming in mid? Or will it just automatically target the first hostile and blindly charge in there....hunter pets looking at you

tl;dr--as title says...any experience any1?

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:51 pm
Site Admin

The bot is not made for PVP. Of course technically you could run it in a BG, but any bot I know of can always be identified as such by most players after watching it for some time. It is a guaranteed ban to have one running alongside dozens of players and shouldn't be done unless you don't care about your account.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]