View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
loot not working 
Paying User

Hi,

I recently installed vanillabotter and got it working.

However when I turn loot on, it doesn't seem to take control of the mouse and scan for a corpse. Instead I just start running in a direction.

If I turn loot off, everything works as expected.

Any thoughts?

Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:57 pm
Site Admin

Is this always the case? The free version has a bug where it wants to loot corpses killed by other players, so maybe it tries to run to an existing corpse that is first on the loot list.
Otherwise I'm not sure, might be another program on your system that prevents the bot from taking control of the mouse.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:50 pm
Paying User

at first it was working, but quick turn was causing problems with the camera and had to reset to default settings.

when I re-launched the game, the mouse doesn't "scan" the screen looking for a corpse. It just starts running in a direction. The notion that the bot has a corpse location stored and is going to loot it could be the case. Is there a way to "clear" the loot list so its starting fresh?

Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:08 pm
Site Admin

I don't really remember whether the free version adds to the loot list on death or simply when seeing a corpse. If a restart of the bot doesn't do the trick then there is no way to reset the loot list, no.
Although it should be fairly simple to see if this is actually the issue by checking whether it runs towards another corpse. Looting is always limited to within the vision range anyway, which should be around 80m.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:59 pm
Paying User

hmm...i seem to just spin and start running in a direction. Its hard to tell if im running to a corpse because I inevitably run into an object.

I'll keep trying it in different areas and see if I can debug it.

Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]