View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 11:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
"Go To Profiles" 
Paying User

So im looking to create a kind of go to profile. I want to just create a path say around the barrens or where ever. the bot to follow it and not attack anything.

I am wanting to use it for mining. I want to do the mining but i want it to move around the path till i see the node.

(i know i can automate the whole process but i dont want to)

I have unclicked the "defend whilst gathering" and added mobs to the ignore id but it still targets them for some reason.

I have tried a very blank (not blank but basic) combat profile but then i go over to the mob and just dont do anything till i over ride it.

I just want it to run around in a circle. if mobs attack me i just want it to keep going along the path.

Any help on setting is great. I have the paid version.

Thanks

Fri May 11, 2018 5:21 am
Site Admin

Did you turn off "Mob grinding" during the creation/editing of the farming profile? If not, it is a grinding profile, not a gathering one. On a gathering profile, the bot will never actively target mobs. Only for defense.
And the "defend while gathering" option also only works if you have a mount. It will only ignore mobs that attack you if you are moving faster than them, otherwise you would always get beaten to death if the bot doesn't defend.

Fri May 11, 2018 2:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]