View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Farming bot acting up 
Paying User

So I've had the paid version for about 4 days now - the first few days it worked amazing, to the point where I told my friends they needed to get it. Just recently, as of last night May 2nd, the bot will kinda have hiccups. I'll start it and it will run through a few buffs and then just sit there. I'll restart it and it'll attack one thing and then wont move. Sometimes when it works and I die it'll run back it small "spurts".

I read through the forum and haven't found anything similar. My CPU is running at about 70% and I have all the spells on my castbar. Any thoughts?

I run this in Elysium and I believe we had a patch yesterday too? Any one else know what the problem could be?

Wed May 03, 2017 3:12 pm
Site Admin

Are all of the spells on accessible keys? The bot can only press A-Z and 0-9 keys, as such - = etc. can not be used. If there are buffs on these keys and the bot is supposed to cast them, it may get "stuck" like this.

Wed May 03, 2017 4:33 pm
Paying User

Thanks Lys, I'll be trying that later today and let you know. Do you know if a Patch on Elysium could cause issues?

Wed May 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Lys wrote:
Are all of the spells on accessible keys? The bot can only press A-Z and 0-9 keys, as such - = etc. can not be used. If there are buffs on these keys and the bot is supposed to cast them, it may get "stuck" like this.

Hey thanks Lys this worked perfectly for me.

Fri May 26, 2017 9:01 am

Lys wrote:

Ohh! I was also facing the same problem, but glad that I found this thread before asking. The problem is with special characters! Thanks for posting the explanation.

Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]