View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Basic video tutorial (video on youtube) 
Paying User

Hey there,

Thought i might make a little tutorial for beginners of the paid version to get started.

here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpnIXQbaw50

please like it if you want me to make another video of more advanced settings + some tips.

you are also welcome to purchase some advanced chained profiles from me (PM me for more info).
i make both custom profiles on demand and sell pre-made profiles (the profiles i make are fairly expensive as my profiles are pretty much of the highest quality you can get in terms of safety, high xp/hr, gold farming, and optimized go-to profiles).

Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:33 pm
Paying User

Nicely done :)

Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:00 pm
Paying User

Fishing bot setup too please.

Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:43 am
Paying User

Fishing bot is simple. Read the instructions online... Zoom your camera in, cast once, center camera on that cast, put fishing on 1. If you use bait you will have to make a /macro and add it to 2. Otherwise keep looting turned on and don't touch the game when it fishes. Remember your hotkey to stop actions. It will scroll through the screen till it finds the bobber. If it does not do it the 2nd try then you have your camera angle wrong.

Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:59 am
Paying User

I haven't gotten as many likes as i would hope in my first video, but still got a decent amount of views so i thought i'd make a new and more advanced tutorial with better production (better sound, music in background and more direct/faster to next topic).

However, first I would like to get your ideas on what the next video should include, so please reply here with your ideas. Keep in mind that i will not cover any of the same topics as i covered in my first video for obvious reasons.

For now the video will include:
1. Profile Chaining
2. Mailing
3. Tips on how to bot safely
4. Gathering herbs, mining, skinning
5. Traveling profiles (GO-TO profiles)

any more i should cover?

Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:55 am
Paying User

Suggest combat profiles. That's what took me the longest and I'm sure that's what is on a lot of peoples minds when they find one on the site and it doesn't work properly.

Requirements in combat, out of combat, cooldowns, sequence cooldowns, channeling times, etc. General use of the commands and how to make them function properly and formatted correctly in a profile.

Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:21 pm
Paying User

Next video tutorial on profile chaining.

Took longer than i expected so i didn't cover any of the other topics that i wanted, but will do that in a future video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAjYI7lbZa8

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:31 pm
Paying User

video tutorial 3 on Mailing, Vendor, Professions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUlDmym ... e=youtu.be

Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:46 pm
Site Admin

Fazniro wrote:
video tutorial 3 on Mailing, Vendor, Professions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUlDmym ... e=youtu.be

The bot wasn't bugged there ;) You have "Stop looting" checked for full inventory, thats the reason why it didn't loot. But thanks for making these videos, I hope they help people :)

Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:33 pm
Paying User

Cool, I just need a few good examples to get going. I used to make use of a toll called ACTools and while I'm not a programmer and I'm not good at coming up with my own stuff from scratch I'm half decent at hammering an existing script in to doing what I want.

Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next