View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
How vendoring works 
Paying User

How exactly do you add vendoring waypoints is it the same as just doing recordwaypoints or is there an option like "recordwaypoints vendor" and how do you set it up (kinda confused with how you explained it) do you just walk near the vendor you want to vendor to at the end of your waypoints and then stop the recording or do you need to do a separate recording for the vendoring path ?

Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:59 pm
Site Admin

I assume you use the paid version? There is a dropdown box to the right of the "record waypoints" option in the GUI interface where it says something like "Normal"/"Ghost"/"Vendor", to record vendoring waypoints you select vendor and then go ahead as normal. You just walk to the vendor once from a point in your profile, stop recording, add his ID and save the profile.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:46 pm
Paying User

video tutorial

https://youtu.be/uUlDmymPJcU

Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:43 pm
Paying User

Do you think you could implement a feature on which filters out certain loot. My bot has skinning, and can gain a good number of rugged leather but sadly it gets sold to a vendor.

I use an addon called lootfilter and you are able to write in what kind of loot you want saved from deletion, would this sort of feature be able to get added at all?

Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:49 pm
Paying User

pitman89 wrote:
Do you think you could implement a feature on which filters out certain loot. My bot has skinning, and can gain a good number of rugged leather but sadly it gets sold to a vendor.

I use an addon called lootfilter and you are able to write in what kind of loot you want saved from deletion, would this sort of feature be able to get added at all?

You can use the "skip bags x and onwards" feature to help you with this problem.

1. Open the vendor and mail options from bottom right corner of vanillabotter and click the "Skip bags from bag 4 (or 5 or 3 or whatever) and onwards" option on.

2. Get a stack of rugged leather (or whatever item you want to save from vendor, personally using this mainly for cloth and leathers) and split it to stacks of ones. Default for splitting stacks in your bags is shift+rightclick iirc.

3. Move those 20 stacks of 1x rugged leather to your #4 & #5 with your skinning knife.

Now the bot will farm you rugged leathers and those rugged leathers will be automatically put to the stacks in your bags #4 and #5 until all those stacks are full with 20 leathers and the bot will ignore those bags when vendoring.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:05 pm
Paying User

Firstly i apologize for brings a old thread back up but is there a option that will allow my character to purchase food/drink from a vendor and if it has run out of food/drink it goes on a vendor run almost like full bags but just no food/drink aswell as a option to set the amount of food minimum and amount to purchase if minimum is not set or something like that.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:09 am
Paying User

Hi guys, recently started to use bot and there is a problem when selling to the vendor. The bot approaches the vendor, it opens a trade and writes only /w . Used quality: poor, common. In the bag it's all there.
There is a problem with resurrection, the Bot comes to the corpse and constantly writes /w
He used to sell and raise, but not always..

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4