View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
priority for "Add ID" 
Paying User

I would like the bot to attack hostile mobs before neutral ones. Often times it pulls an neutral mob and then aggros the hostile mob next to it. A lot of deaths could be prevented, if there were 2 buttons instead of one "Add ID" button. For example "Add ID low prio" & "AddID high prio". Then I could proceed to use "AddID high prio" on the hostile mobs and "AddID low prio" on neutral mobs.

Or perhaps make it even more complex: after targeting an "low prio ID" target the bot sweeps radar to see if there is an hostile mob within <17 yard radius of the targetted neutral mob (~<13 seems to be the aggro range of an ~equivalent level target). If there is, then the bot switches to the hostile mob and kills it first (otherwise it would probably aggro whils't attacking the neutral mob.) and switches back to the neutral mob and does another "<17 yard sweep" until there are no other "high prio ID" targets detected around the "low prio ID" target. Then finally of course the bot would start attacking the "low prio ID" target in peace.

That way it would first scan for hostile mobs and and only after that attack the neutral mobs and as a result there would be a lot less downtime wasted on drinking/eating/corpserunning.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:37 pm
Paying User

Any luck with this ?

Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]