View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Heal raid? 
Paying User

Anywhere at all to make the healbot work in a raid? anything else out there that might help it do just that?

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:50 pm
Site Admin

Maybe with some kind of macro/addon solution (macros in Vanilla can do far more "independent" things than in later versions of WoW), but not with VB itself. Problem here is that the (heal)bot targets party members via key presses and targeting raid members can not be bound to keys.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:58 pm
Paying User

Thanks for the reply Lys

I do have an addon called quick heal which is great, you create a simple macro /QH and it'll heal the most injured player in a raid by definable priorities and select the right heal to use etc.

Trouble is I can't get it to work in conjunction to VB healbot because it wont press the button unless someone in my current raid group is injured. If i do restrictions like targethp>99 to make it cast continuously (the QH addon is clever enough to just not cast anything in that case) then the bot wont follow the group. It'll just stand still pressing a button.

Any ideas?

Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:35 pm
Site Admin

Use the rotation bot instead? While in combat, press your healing macro repeatedly. While out of combat, press a /follow macro.

Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:00 pm
Paying User

Thanks

Never used rotation bot part. Although the /follow macro will have a very short range on it?

Thing is as well though that wouldn't really work because the bot would not be in combat to start healing. (this isnt for dungeons, this is for world pvp)

I'll have to have a bit of a deeper think.

Thanks for the program btw, I have 6 x level 60's now! I only lost 1 x level 32 mage and 1 x level 9 hunter

Mages was my own fault in duskwood, he'd outlevelled the area I had him in, my profile had an issue with a fence i needed to sort out and I went to bed forgetting he was on killing gray mobs in a popular area while also getting stuck on the fence every loop! ha.

The lvl 9 hunter was in a bugged area when crabs were evading and he'd shoot them continuously.

I now have a 60 mage, hunter, druid, rogue, priest, paladin. Druid (feral) was the hardest profile to get working. I did get caught on my rogue at lvl 45 but luckily I was sat watching it and the GM that teleported me about 200 yards I turned it off and started talking to :)

Thanks for your hard work.

Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]