View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Requested Feature for improved humanization 
Paying User

Hello i would like to request a feature be added a humanizer, adding a small configurable range and randomized delay in actions such as, spell casts, eating / drinking and most importantly targeting of mobs as they come into range.

Currently the instant a mob on our grind list is in range it instantly targets and attacks it in a very inhuman speed. Also after finishing combat if needed the speed in which it begins to eat and drink is also inhuman.

I would like to be able to add delay time to these actions to make the bot appear more human to watchful GM's that may be invisible and spawn mobs near you that you are targeting to kill and watching your reaction time as it would clearly show you are a bot currently with the super inhuman reaction time. I believe this feature would greatly improve the bot and help all of us use it with a little less fear of detection.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:36 am

seems tough tbh. but idk thats 1 for lys.
I feel what your trying to get across is that you want the bot to basically have different patterns rather than target(grind path) than initiate combat profile instantly. Seems legit, but I'm wondering if that could somehow be implemented into combat profiles. I know the more complex the combat profiles are, the less obvious it looks, (frost mage shields/saveme buttons) but idk.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]