View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
free version bot doesn't follow waypoints and other problems 

Dear all,
I used this bot a couple of years ago and it was working perfectly fine (free and paid version). There were some troubles with free version but I managed to fix them myself and everything was pretty clear and easy.

Now I came back to WoW and decided to download the free version. But the problem now is that the bot doesn't follow waypoints - usually it just stands still untill I press something, then makes a couple of moves and that's it. Also it seems like spells don't work properly - usually it casts 2 spells (like fireballs for exmpl) and stops.
What can be the problem? Were there any significant changes in programming part of combat profile and farming profiles in free version?

The algorithm that I am using for creating farming profile is the following - creating waypoints, adding mobs by id, creating waypoints for ghost, saving profile. Probably I miss something?

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:15 pm
Site Admin

The free version has never changed since it was released on here, although it does have some bugs. It can sometimes happen that the free bot gets "stuck" and doesn't know what to do, but that is very rare. I would assume that both your issues are related to your combat profile, it might be trying to cast a spell that is assigned to the wrong key or something like that. Hard to know without seeing the profile and your keybind layout.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Here is the combat profile.

gcd:1500

//attack
cast:11
distance<4

//sealofright
cast:12
mana>20
selfbuff!21084

//bom
cast:15
mana>70
selfbuff!19740
aftercombat

//heal
cast:13
selfhp<45
channelingtime:30000
incombat

//judgement
cast:16
cooldown:10000
distance<10
mana>30

//eat
cast:18
selfhp<40
aftercombat
channelingtime:15000
breakoncombat

//drink
cast:17
mana<30
aftercombat
channelingtime:15000
breakoncombat

Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:04 pm

Any ideas?

Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:54 pm
Site Admin

Well the priorities in that profile make no sense - high priority stuff (such as eating) should be on top (=highest priority) and low priority (auto attack) should be at the bottom.
Other than that I'm not sure what could cause your problems. Disabled all addons? All spells match the defined keys from the combat profile? Tried deleting WoWs cache or running it on another computer/virtual machine?

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]