View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Troubles Assisting/Targeting Group Member's Kill target 
Paying User

Hello,

I'm running multiple sessions on the same farming profile all within a group and I'm experiencing a targeting issue when one of the sessions begins attacking and the others are greater than 30 yards or so away.

What happens is one group member enters combat with a mob, the other sessions are nearby (>30 yards). The other sessions not in combat attempt to help as they face the correct direction as the mob that was just pulled but fail to target the mob. After a few moments of trying they attempt to blacklist the mob, which does not happen and they stand there facing the mob until combat ends. If I manually target the mob they're having trouble with it will run into range and assist the group member.

Wondering if there is anything I can do about this? It really slows down the group experience per hour when other members are standing there doing nothing. This happens on any farming profile I run and does not appear to be combat routine oriented as I've changed that and had similar issues.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]