View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Can't change profiles for some reason.... 
Paying User

Hi

So paid version, I have 2 chars logged on in the same zone. I clicked the char, set up all the options and clicked a farm profile I chose previously. set it active and off it went. Picked second char and did the same. (picked a different farm profile from the same map) off he went perfect.

Then I played with the chain profile. I set my options up and saved it to "test". I clicked the button "refresh profile list" and there it was. Ace

Next I halted both chars. I then changed their profile to the new test chained farm profile. Set them active.

They both went onto the old farm profile. Clicking between them It shows they're back on their old profiles.

Closed the program, again picked their combat profile and picked the farm profile. Set them active. Again when clicking back through them it shows they're on the old farm profile.

What gives?

Thanks

Adam

Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:18 am
Paying User

After selecting the profile, try hitting the "Grind" button twice to activate the new profile.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:11 am
Paying User

Awesome. Looks like I tried everything but what you're supposed to do :)

That did the trick.

Cheers

Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:00 pm
Site Admin

Yes, you need to use the "Grind" (or other buttons) to actually assign profiles. Just selecting them does not assign them, as such the old ones are still loaded.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]