View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
question about priest profile 

Anyone could help me with creating really simple profile for priest (for free version bot) ? that would shield up everytime before combat and would keep it up all time in combat. Then drop shadow word pain on mob and wand it to death and if priest is less than 70% health then drop renew. If 20% mana, then would drink. I want it to be just wand grinding profile, nothing more, pretty much simply and efficient.

Appreciate any help!!

Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:56 pm
Paying User

Hey chief! This is really late, as I just stumbled on your post.

I'm not pro, so I just used a profile that someone else made, and rejigged it to your specifications. It will keep the shield up, use Holy Fire to pull, SW:P, and then wand. It will also pop a heal if you need one. Super basic, super easy on mana. And if you have Spirit Tap, there's very little downtime.

If you like, I can help you sub out Holy Fire pre level 20 for Mind Blast or Smite.

Again, I'm no pro but I was looking for something similar and ended up making it myself. I'm open to any suggestions.

Attachments:
Wand Priest.cpr [1.72 KiB]
Downloaded 2 times
Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]