View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Bot wont follow ghost path 
Paying User

When my character dies he wont follow the ghost path and just runs in a random direction. I moved the character myself close to the farming path and then activated it. It still runs in a random direction instead of following the farming path to my corpse. Nothing has changed. I am running 2 bots and its only the one that is acting up. It just started doing this today. It was working fine yesterday. My only guess is that it could be the farm profile itself. Anyone have any idea what is going on here?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:03 pm
Paying User

Update. Its not releasing my corpse when I die either.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:33 pm
Paying User

Update. Bot also stops for no reason. Here is my farm profile and combat profile if it helps

Attachments:
Horde feralas 39.fpr [4.89 KiB]
Downloaded 27 times
Hunter - Marksman.cpr [1.63 KiB]
Downloaded 25 times
Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:07 pm
Paying User

My guess is that you're mixing up the bots profiles when you're running two.
I bet the issue won't happen if you run one of them and focus on getting that up and running.

If you're running two bots, make sure you've two completely separate WoW and Vanillabotter folders.

And in the bot make sure you hit the refresh profile list and grind buttons a couple of times and ensure you're running the correct combat and farming profiles for each bot.

I do have an issue running two bots where, despite having two different hotkeys, if I press one of them, it sets the other going crazy.
So I just click the "Active" button in the top right of both bots now instead to avoid that.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:13 pm
Paying User

Deevon wrote:
My guess is that you're mixing up the bots profiles when you're running two.
I bet the issue won't happen if you run one of them and focus on getting that up and running.

If you're running two bots, make sure you've two completely separate WoW and Vanillabotter folders.

And in the bot make sure you hit the refresh profile list and grind buttons a couple of times and ensure you're running the correct combat and farming profiles for each bot.

I do have an issue running two bots where, despite having two different hotkeys, if I press one of them, it sets the other going crazy.
So I just click the "Active" button in the top right of both bots now instead to avoid that.

This is what I do and I still have the same problem.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:45 pm
Paying User

I think I narrowed it down.
[22:30] 18492> Looting stucked out. Inventory full?
This is the message I get when the bot stops but my inventory isnt full.

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:44 am
Paying User

So... your initial problem is fixed then?
You're just complaining about things left and right and are not mentioning if you've moved on from them or not?

My guess would be that your using a hunter and have not set the bag setting correctly in the bot to differentiate between your bags/quiver etc.

But that's just a guess, because you've given almost zero information for anyone to work with here.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]