View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Banned kronos 
Paying User

Just got banned on a level 38 shaman, watch it now the servers are up again they are on the lookout for bots.

Sun May 22, 2016 3:20 pm
Paying User

Any additional information you can give might be helpful for others to avoid. Such as how often and long you were botting. That is if you were botting for hours on end. Or if you were there when botting or left it unattended. What settings you might have used, paranoia and auto logout.

Sat May 28, 2016 12:52 am
Paying User

I'm currently on Kronos2 with 3 different bots ranging from levels 10-55, also different classes on different zones. Haven't been banned on any for 1 week.

My general guidance rules:
    - Not botting on the same spot for more than x minutes (always have x Grinding Profiles and x GoTo profile for rotations every x minutes) - This prevents players from passing on the same spot x time later and still see the same guy grinding there (less reports %);
    - Not botting for more than 3-4 hours and wait 10+minutes to logging in again - This prevents GM's from simply filtering who has been online for a great couple of time;
    - Not botting unattended for more than 20 minutes;
    - All grinding profiles made sure of having ghost and vendor waypoints so it doesn't get stuck, and also to get some money x);
    - All grinding profiles made sure to be long and random, no circles around the same 2 camps over and over again;
    - Make sure somethings are random like the logging out time etc, don't just put the bot to logout every 2 hours (120m) put something along the lines of (133/136/106), same applies to other variables and combat profiles;
    - Make sure to never just straight interact between the accounts with trade, whisper, mail, etc. (To pass items and gold use the Neutral AH - less traffic and less suspicious) to try and prevent wide-account ban;
    - I recently started using a program called 'Proxifier' that lets you assign specific proxy tunnels to specific processes, so currently I have them all on different proxys (aka different IPs) but this is very option has I have been caught on 1 account with others still working on the same IP and they never checked (kronos1), but better safe than sorry.

Also its easy to make the profiles with the 'Farming Profile' option, don't be discouraged to do something big. I usually spend 1 hour a day doing the profiles and then use them for almost 2 days straight with the conditions above, also the lowest level one I have stays all night while I sleep (with same conditions above just being afk) and the others are stopped since if I lose it it's not has much of a loss has the others and if successful gives great gain.

Take in mind some of my conditions are quite unique and extreme but I find that they work, till now it has been a 80% (4/5) success rate with 1 character already 60 and the other 3 mentioned above.

EDIT: sometimes players go to the IRC to report.

Sat May 28, 2016 3:06 pm
Paying User

andr3zit0 wrote:
I'm currently on Kronos2 with 3 different bots ranging from levels 10-55, also different classes on different zones. Haven't been banned on any for 1 week.

My general guidance rules:
    - Not botting on the same spot for more than x minutes (always have x Grinding Profiles and x GoTo profile for rotations every x minutes) - This prevents players from passing on the same spot x time later and still see the same guy grinding there (less reports %);
    - Not botting for more than 3-4 hours and wait 10+minutes to logging in again - This prevents GM's from simply filtering who has been online for a great couple of time;
    - Not botting unattended for more than 20 minutes;
    - All grinding profiles made sure of having ghost and vendor waypoints so it doesn't get stuck, and also to get some money x);
    - All grinding profiles made sure to be long and random, no circles around the same 2 camps over and over again;
    - Make sure somethings are random like the logging out time etc, don't just put the bot to logout every 2 hours (120m) put something along the lines of (133/136/106), same applies to other variables and combat profiles;
    - Make sure to never just straight interact between the accounts with trade, whisper, mail, etc. (To pass items and gold use the Neutral AH - less traffic and less suspicious) to try and prevent wide-account ban;
    - I recently started using a program called 'Proxifier' that lets you assign specific proxy tunnels to specific processes, so currently I have them all on different proxys (aka different IPs) but this is very option has I have been caught on 1 account with others still working on the same IP and they never checked (kronos1), but better safe than sorry.

Also its easy to make the profiles with the 'Farming Profile' option, don't be discouraged to do something big. I usually spend 1 hour a day doing the profiles and then use them for almost 2 days straight with the conditions above, also the lowest level one I have stays all night while I sleep (with same conditions above just being afk) and the others are stopped since if I lose it it's not has much of a loss has the others and if successful gives great gain.

Take in mind some of my conditions are quite unique and extreme but I find that they work, till now it has been a 80% (4/5) success rate with 1 character already 60 and the other 3 mentioned above.

EDIT: sometimes players go to the IRC to report.

This is actually very helpful advice and does seem to be a bit strict but I can understand. Thank you.

Mon May 30, 2016 6:25 am
Paying User

One straight out of the oven, K2 H Tauren Warrior, level 25 in Tarren Mill river.
I was actually here and saw it happen, GM teleported to the 'Interrogation Room' and said that while the bot just walked randomly in circles arround the chair, actually laughed at my screen. So keep 'Stop on being teleported' ticked at all times!
Gotta admit the GM was pretty fcking funny on not just insta-banning! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PROTIP: Add that GM to the friends list on your main and periodically check if he is in the same zone has the bot you currently have, might save your 'bots life' one day. Don't worry they can't check friends list without logging in into the actual account. (Which will only happen if you are caught in a super-duper-major shitstorm)
EDIT: Also, something that I forgot to mention on my topics above, I try to always join a guild and periodically respond to random player interactions in its chat. But mainly so other players that see some 'bot behavior' can shrug it off by thinking 'oh he is in a guild he is probably not a bot'.

(It's the log from the 'competitions bot' that I have been trying out - I hope I dont get into trouble for advertising or anything that is not my intention! Just wanted to share cause it was a funny moment :oops: - Currently VanillaBotter is much more functional on my eyes! Also, bots from VanillaBotter that I currently have in play are much higher level and are still strong!)

Mon May 30, 2016 4:05 pm
Paying User

Just got banned on another account, this time with VanillaBotter only used on it. Now that the servers are more stable they probably are actively looking for botting/hacking/exploiting/etc (Just my 2cents)

andr3zit0 wrote:
(...)
To me was: I was already on a high level zone (50-60) farming with a pet enabled class. GM while invisible/spectating applied a spell called "Permanent Stun" (had the icon of a sap) on my pet, bot continued to attack npc. I noticed immediately, turned off bot and started playing manually. Then went to my pet, saw the said spell and started walking around the pet, when I started casting to resummon I got a Whisper from GM saying "You can't get out of this I was spectating you before I stunned it. You are free to create a new account and play by the rules." 3 seconds after got banned.

I was with a RadarHack active and saw no immediate players around me so it probably wasn't from player reports (at least from the immediate time-frame). I was using a Radar Hack but it says its undetectable and on my other bots I haven't had any red flags because of it so it probably isn't, so not the cause. I was using it to try and see if a GM Spectating/Invisible around my bot would show on Radar (making it effectively a way to detect if I am being investigated and act accordingly) and it appears to not show, will still keep it to detect other players though/re-check.
(...)

@viewtopic.php?p=9321#p9321

Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:33 pm

Jeppz wrote:
Just got banned on a level 38 shaman, watch it now the servers are up again they are on the lookout for bots.

Follow Forum Terms and Conditions :)

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]