View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Herb not working at all 
Paying User

Hi guys,

recently bought the bot and it's worked great for fishing and grinding so far, but won't gather herbs at all. I'll load in an herbalism profile and my character will just run over the herbs and not stop to gather them. I've read through a good bit of this forum, and I feel that I've set this up right. Mob grind is turned off in the farming profile while "gather during mob grind" is turned on in the bot settings. Really confused as to why this is not working

Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:35 pm
Site Admin

PrismaPhonic wrote:
Mob grind is turned off in the farming profile while "gather during mob grind" is turned on in the bot settings.

That is wrong, first of all.
Turning mob grinding off means the profile is a strict gathering profile, the bot will only defend against mobs if it gets attacked. It will use a mount if you have one. Turning on "gather during mob grind" is only for regular grinding profiles where the bot will engage mobs and gather the occasional herb thats on the path (doesnt use mount). I'm actually not sure what the bot is doing if you have it set up like you do, but thats not the way it was supposed to be used is all I can say.
After fixing that, make sure that there are actually herbs/nodes added to the profile. They will be marked in a different color on the farming profile radar if they are. Also take note most of the herbs have mutliple IDs (check viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1677).

Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]