View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
(H) 29-34 Turtles following river near Tarren mill. 
Paying User

Hi guys,

Sharing a profile I created but no longer have use for. As title, it's suitable for horde farming the turtles along the river to the west of Tarren mill. Including GWP, not vendor, as it's so close to Tarren mill anyway.

It's kinda high traffic, but shouldn't be any problems. Mob spawns are reasonably spread out. A steady profile, won't be beating any EXP records. But it works.

Attachments:
(H) 29-34 Turtles near Tarren mill.fpr [2.43 KiB]
Downloaded 93 times
Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:53 pm
Paying User

How much xp/hr did you max on 29lvl?

Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 pm
Paying User

I don't know what the fuck is happening but with this script and every other(i created 2 almost identical ones) in this place when i start the script it just decides to go east as fuck don't know where and completely ignores the path set in the profile. Help me please because I want to farm this spot badly.

Last edited by xevrakhan on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:28 pm
Paying User

Can't remember what Xp/hour I got sadly. You have to click ''grind'' after you have selected the profile to get it to select the profile. Otherwise it will try run to your last profile.

Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:16 pm
Paying User

From what I've understood the turtles near the river in hillsbrad is quite common place for botting and grinding. I would be too scared to bot there and would maybe look at some other place, especially now that you've told which server you are playing on. The GMs read these forums too. ;)

Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:59 pm
Paying User

I managed to get this profile to work somehow. I'm getting a whopping 18k/hr which absolutely amazes me, this spot is great. I've never managed to get even close to that amount when botting elsewhere. It's almost as much as I would get playing normally.

Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]